Date of birth:
Born on 30th May 1967
- Medium Maritime School , 1985-Kotor
- Courses required by STCW 78/ 95, 1986-2004, Kotor
- High Maritime School-Maritime Faculty, 1991-Kotor
- Ship Security Officer Exam – 2005, Azalea Maritime Training Centre, SCG
- Integrated Maritime Auditor (ISM/ISPS) Lead Auditor Exam- 2008, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and telecommunications, MNE
- Reefer Container Repair Training for Instructor – Tokyo 2008, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd.
- Train The trainer OJT Course, Manila 2009, ManageNet – Holland
- WhatIf – Manila 2009, Dreyer Kompetanse AS – Norway
- Harmonized ISM/ISPS Lead Auditor Course, Piraeus-Greece 2013, Liberia Administration
- MLC 2006 Inspector Course, Piraeus-Greece 2013, Liberia Administration
Relevant Professional Experience:
- Served on board ships of Company: Dabinovic S.A.M. – Monaco
- 1988- 2006, since 2000 as Chief Engineer.
- Marine Surveyor – since January 2004 to May 2010, Dubinspect Marine Consulting and Surveys.
- Marine Surveyor and Auditor – since May 2010, Montenegro Marine Surveys d.o.o.
Principal Training Course Instructor on the following courses:
- Engine Resource Management,
- Engine Simulator Course,
- Engine Overhauling,
- Ship Security Officer,
- Company Security Officer,
- ISM/ISPS Familiarization,
- Port Facility Security Officer,
- Maritime Lead and Internal Auditor,
- Risk Management and Incident Investigation,
- Ship Safety Officer, Maritime Resource Management,
- Reefer Container Repair Training,
- Yacht Skipper up to 100 GT,
- Yacht Skipper up to 500 GT,
- Master on Ships of Less then 200 GT Engaged in National Navigation,
- Rating Forming Part of a Watch in a Manned Engine Room. –
- Training Centre Azalea Montenegro, since December 2006 till November 2015,
- Maritime Faculty of Kotor since January 2016.