Our main surveyor Mr. Predrag Dulic is authorized by the following flags to perform annual safety inspection on their behalf:
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines
We are encouraging vessel owners and other flag authorities to utilize our expertise to inspect their vessels and reduce risk of vessel’s operation and PSC detentions. We shall send details of our observation with found evidenceto our contracted clients only.
Flag state inspectionisperformed in accordance with its codeand it is carried out annually in most cases by individual approved inspectors
Types of flag state inspections are as follows:
- Annual inspection;
- Special inspection, requested after detention or after numerous deficiencies found by either port state control or flag state inspector;
- Pre-registration inspection before the new registration documents are issued
The Purpose of flag state inspections are as follows:
- To make sure that the vessel is us up to the flag standards before registration;
- To verify the safety of the vessel and seaworthiness;
- The vessel is up to date related to the International and National regulations and requirements.
The Scope of flag state inspection are as follows:
- The general condition of the vessel;
- Vessel’s certificates and documents;
- Crew certificates and documents;
- The implementation the vessel’s systems onboard: ISM, ISPS and MLC2006;
- Radio and Navigational equipment;
- Training and Drills evaluation;
- Fire fighting equipment;
- Life-saving appliances and arrangements.